Mike Baum is the former CEO of Renaissance Learning (Nasdaq:RLRN) and a 16-year veteran of the K-12 education business. He helps education companies define their products and strategies, position themselves for funding in today’s tight market, and reach educational buyers with targeted messages that focus on improving performance for schools and students.
- Forward to the past: How technology is bringing back grassroots educational marketing
- The loneliness of the long-distance teacher
- ISTE Leadership Forum: How can we know the dancer from the dance?
- EdNET 2012: Situation critical but not serious
- “The new abnormal” in K-12: Tactics are more important than ever
media marketing on games, learning, & a … Robert Clegg on games, learning, & a … mhbaumk12 on games, learning, & a … Robert Clegg on games, learning, & a … “The new abnor… on K-12 school funding outlook: B…